Below are links to organizations and content related to intellectual property (IP).
Disclaimer: Links to non-CIPO Web sites are provided solely for the convenience of users. CIPO is not responsible for the accuracy, currency or the reliability of the content. For additional details see Important notices.
- Canadian Intellectual Property Office
- Japanese Patent Office - Intellectual Property Digital Library
Free online access to JPO's IP records.
- US Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service Agricultural Biotechnology Intellectual Property Database
This database describes and provides information on U.S. utility patents on inventions in biological processes that are used in food and agriculture.
- United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO)
- European Patent Office
European patent database.
- Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market
This office registers Community Trade Marks and Community Designs, which grant their proprietors a uniform right valid in all Member States of the European Union by means of one procedural system.
- World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
International Patent Applications
Madrid Express Database for Trademarks