Canadian trade-mark data
Third-Party Information Liability Disclaimer
Some of the information on this Web page has been provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to official languages, privacy and accessibility requirements.
The database was last updated on: 2013-06-18
Research In Motion Limited
295 Phillip Street
(1) Key fobs; non-electric cables and wires of common metal; small items of metal hardware; goods of common metal not included in other classes.
(2) Scientific, nautical, surveying, photographic, cinematographic, optical, weighing, measuring, signalling, checking (supervision), life-saving and teaching apparatus and instruments; apparatus for recording, transmission or reproduction of data, sound or images; magnetic data carriers, recording discs; calculating machines, data processing equipment, computers; computer software; wireless handheld units, personal digital assistants, wireless phones, mobile phones, cellular phones, smartphones, video phones and tablet computers for the wireless transmission of data and/or voice signals; accessories for electronic handheld units for the wireless transmission of data and/or voice signals namely batteries, battery doors, car kits, chargers and charging pods, headsets, adapters, desk stands, docking cradles, computer cables, cases, totes and holsters; computer communication software for the synchronization, transmission and sharing of voice, data, calendar and content between one or more electronic handheld units and data stored on or associated with a computer; computer software to enable the transmission of mapping, navigation, traffic, weather and point-of-interest information to telecommunications networks, mobile telephones, smartphones, electronic handheld units and navigation devices; computer software to be used for viewing and downloading electronic maps; computer software for operating route planners.
(3) Apparatus for lighting.
(4) Ornamental pins, lapel pins, tie pins, pins of all kinds.
(5) Printed matter; stationery; non-magnetically encoded prepaid purchase cards and gift cards; adhesives.
(6) Leather and imitations of leather, and goods made of these materials and not included in other classes; umbrellas, parasols.
(7) Picture frames; goods (not included in other classes) of wood, cork, reed, cane, wicker, horn, bone, ivory, whalebone, shell, amber, mother-of-pearl, meerschaum and substitutes for all these materials, or of plastics.
(9) Clothing, footwear, headgear.
(10) Games and playthings; gymnastic and sporting articles not included in other classes; decorations for Christmas trees.
(1) Advertising services; on-line retail store services; providing business information; marketing services.
(2) Facilitating on-line payment services.
(3) Repair and installation services.
(4) Telecommunication; providing access to the Internet; providing access to electronic databases, providing access to GPS (Global Positioning System) navigation services; provision of connectivity services and access to electronic communications networks, for transmission or reception of audio, video or multimedia content; provision of connectivity services and access to electronic communications networks for transmission or reception of computer software and applications; web casting services; e-mail services; delivery of messages by electronic transmission; wireless data messaging services, particularly services that enable a user to send and/or receive messages through a wireless data network; one-way and two-way paging services; transmission and reception of voice communication services; electronic transmission of computer software and applications via the internet and other computer and electronic communication networks and wireless devices; broadcasting; broadcasting or transmission of radio programs; broadcasting or transmission of streamed and downloadable digital audio and video content via computer and other communications networks; telecommunications consultation, namely providing information to third parties to assist them in developing and integrating one-way or two-way wireless connectivity to data, including corporate and home/personal data, and/or voice communications.
(5) Providing GPS (Global Positioning System) navigation services; providing mapping, navigation, traffic and point-of-interest information via telecommunication networks, mobile phones, telephones, smartphones, electronic handheld units and navigation devices.
(6) Education; providing of training; entertainment services; sporting and cultural activities; information related thereto; publishing; organization of games; education and training services, namely, classes, seminars and conferences for the purpose of providing information to third parties to assist them in using developing and supporting wireless connectivity devices and related wireless connectivity and computer communication software.
(7) Scientific and technological services and research and design services relating thereto; industrial analysis and research services; design and development of computer hardware and software; software as a service (SAAS) services; providing search engines for obtaining data via communications networks; internet services; searching, browsing and retrieving information, sites, and other resources available on global computer networks and other communication networks for others; consultancy and technical support services relating to computer hardware and software, to telecommunication and GPS (Global Positioning System) services; providing on-line facilities, via a global computer network and other computer and electronic communication networks, to enable users to program audio, video, movies, text and other multimedia content; technical support services, namely, updating and maintenance of computer software and troubleshooting support programs for diagnosis, and resolution of wireless connectivity devices and related computer software and hardware problems; providing weather information via telecommunication networks, mobile phones, telephones, smartphones, electronic handheld units and navigation devices.
(8) Licensing of computer software.
Proposed Use in CANADA.
|Examiner's First Report||2010-11-17||2011-05-17|
|Extension of Time||2011-05-24||2011-11-17||Request Letter Date: 2011/05/12|
|Default Notice Sent||2011-12-06||2012-02-06|
|Abandoned - Section 36||2012-02-28|