Canadian Trademarks Details
Third-party information liability disclaimer
Some of the information on this Web page has been provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to official languages, privacy and accessibility requirements.
1655606 - KINESIO
For assistance with terms, refer to the Glossary
3901 Georgia Street NE, Suite F2,
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87110
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
SUITE 6600, P.O. BOX 50
1 FIRST CANADIAN PLACE
ONTARIO M5X 1B8
- (1) Printed materials, namely, books, manuals, training guides, workbooks, pamphlets, newsletters, periodicals, and brochures.
- (2) Clothing, namely, shirts, t-shirts, polo shirts, and jackets.
- (1) Online retail store services featuring clothing, books, educational materials, DVDs, therapeutic elastic tape, and goods in the field of physical therapy and rehabilitation.
- (2) Education and providing of training, courses and instruction in relation to physical and medical rehabilitation and the application of therapeutic tape, elastic tape, and adhesive tape; Physical and medical rehabilitation services through the application of therapeutic tape, elastic tape, and adhesive tape; certification and quality assurance services in relation to physical and medical rehabilitation and the application of therapeutic tape, elastic tape, and adhesive tape.
The classification data is provided for information and searching purposes only. CIPO does not warrant the accuracy of the classes assigned to the trademark. This data has no legal value of any kind.
- 16 - Paper and printed goods
- 25 - Clothing, footwear, headgear
- 35 - Advertising, marketing, promotional and business
- 41 - Education and entertainment
- 42 - Computer and scientific
- 44 - Medical and veterinary, beauty, agricultural and forestry
- Used in CANADA since at least as early as September 2002 on goods (1)
- and on services (2).
- Used in CANADA since at least as early as 2005 on goods (2).
- Used in CANADA since at least as early as April 2003 on services (1).
|Action||Action date||Response date||Comments|
|Examiner's First Report||2014-08-13||2015-02-13|
|Approval Notice Sent||2015-02-19||2015-03-19|
|Approved||2015-04-09||APPROVED BY PROGRAM EX200M1|
|Extracted for Advertisement||2015-05-01||Vol.62 Issue 3158 2015/05/06|
|Advertised||2015-05-06||Vol.62 Issue 3158|
|Allowance Notice Sent||2015-08-21||2016-02-21|
- Date modified: