Canadian Trademarks Details
Third-party information liability disclaimer
Some of the information on this Web page has been provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to official languages, privacy and accessibility requirements.
1054182 - DEUTSCHE POST WORLD NET
For assistance with terms, refer to the Glossary
250 University Avenue
ONTARIO M5H 3E5
Other Interested Parties
2701 Riverside Drive,
ONTARIO K1A 0B1
SUITE 900, 55 METCALFE STREET
P.O. BOX 2999, STATION D
ONTARIO K1P 5Y6
- DEUTSCHE POST WORLD NET
- (1) Apparatus for processing of sound, images or data namely, DVD recorders, CD recorders, video recorders, audio tape recorders, television; blank and pre-recorded magnetic discs and tapes all for the storage and transmission of data in the field of handling, processing, sorting and tracking goods and parts for all of the aforesaid goods, records; automatic vending machines; cash registers, calculating machines, data processing equipment and computers; automobiles, bicycles, motorcycles, airplanes, buses, ferries, ships and parts thereof; alarm clocks; alloys of precious metals; amulets; anchors; ash trays of precious metals for smokers; boxes of precious metal; bracelets; brooches; chains of precious metals, charms, chronographs and chronometers, clock and watch escapements, watch bands, casing and cases, precious stones, pearls; jewellery, watches and (alarm) clocks; paper and cardboard articles, namely, boxes, dividers for boxes, tubes; filing trays; printed matter, namely, special handling forms, pricing lists, instruction sheets; printed tickets, collection books, office requisites, namely, blank address books, blank address cards and card files, writing paper; special handling orders; maps; blank paper and paper cards for the recordal of computer programs and data; brochures and manuals; typing paper, copy paper, carbon paper, computer paper, paper and cardboard products, namely, gift wrapping paper, gift boxes, note paper, printed matter in the form of pamphlets, brochures, newspaper, booklets, informational flyers, magazine inserts, news letter, journals, magazines, posters and calendars; mounted and unmounted photographs; artists' materials, namely drawing paper, pens, pencils, brushes, paint pallettes, easels, paint stirrers and paddles, paint trays; painting pallettes, paint stirrers and paddles and paint applicators; office requisites (excluding furniture), namely, hole punches, rubber bands, staplers, staple removers; flash cards; posters, bulletin boards and chalk boards; photograph albums; announcement cards, appointment books, note cards, credit cards, index cards, paper party decorations, desk top planners, desk sets, desk pads, desk top organizers, addressing machines, agendas, plastic or paper bags for merchandise packaging, paper banners, dictionaries, printed emblems, file folders, paper flags, flash cards, folders, printed invitations, memorandum boards, memorandum books, organizers for stationery use, stamp pads, paper table cloths, pen boxes, crossword puzzles, telephone number books, travel books; bookbinding material, namely, cloth for bookbinding, bookbinding tape, bookbinding wire; photographs; adhesives for stationery or household purposes; paint brushes; typewriters; printers' type; printing blocks; clothing, namely, underwear, briefs, boxer shorts, and underpants, bras, corsets, hosiery, stockings, pantyhose, knee highs, socks, slips, petticoats, sports jackets, vests, jackets, coats, rain coats, overcoats, anoraks, waist coats, capes, cloaks, nightshirts; pyjamas, dressing gowns, bath robes, pullovers, cardigans, jerseys, jumpers, track suits, pants, trousers, slacks, leggings, sweaters, sweat pants, jackets, blouses, bodysuits, dresses, skirts, tank tops, crop tops, shorts, jeans, suits, bathing suits, bathing trunks, bikinis, beachwear, ski bibs, ski pants, ski suits, ski wear, tennis wear, golf clothes; neckties, bowties, foulards, kerchiefs, belts, scarves, mittens, gloves, ski boot bags, ski gloves; neckbands, wrist bands, beachwear, bermuda shorts, hats, caps, sweat bands, sun-visors, berets and hoods; shoes, sandals, slippers, boots, ski boots, after-ski boots, snow board boots, golf shoes, sneakers and tennis shoes, to the extent use of the trade-mark in association with theforgoing wares wouldnot: (a) be contrary to Sections 57, 58 and 61 of the Canada post Corporation Act, R.S.C. 1985, c. C-10 (the "CPC Act"); (b) consttute collecting, transmitting and delevering letters to the address thereof within Canada as cntemplated by section 14 odf the CPC Act' and/or (c) contitute any of the activities contemplated by section 19 of the CPC act including but not limited to regulating the standards with respect to the conditions under which mailable matter may be transmitted in Canada and in respect of providing the operation of any services or systems established pursuant to the CPC Act.
- (1) Promoting the goods and services of others by arranging for sponsors; providing business information regarding business transactions, orders, bills and invoices, transfer and description of business goods via the global computer network; bookkeeping for electronic funds transfer; business consultation and advice in the field of trade and foreign trade information services conducted via the global computer network; business consulting services for commercial businesses, namely, commercial information agencies; bookkeeping, business organizational consultation; business research and surveys, computerized accounting services, business management, namely, accounting services; business management, namely, secretarial services; business management, namely, dictation services; marketing communications, namely, press liaison, public relations, for others; financing services; consulting services in the field of banking; telecommunications air time brokerage services; transport insurance; business brokerage, customs brokerage, insurance and investment brokerage, real estate brokerage, financial analysis and consultation, financial management and planning, apartment house management, rental of apartments, financial research, fiscal assessment and evaluation; insurance; provision of online access, namely, the leasing of computer software and hardware for construction of a tree-type address and name directory functioning as a directory service; financial information; issuance of securities, commercial lending services, financial portfolio management, discount services, brokerage of shares of assets and business ventures, brokerage of fund shares, securities consulting and safekeeping, appraisal of collector's stamps; brokerage of productive investment in funds; real estate affairs, namely brokerage, management, leasing, appraisal of real property; consultancy services relating to insurance affairs namely, information and brokerage of insurances; financial evaluating (insurance, banking, real estate), apartment house management, housing agents, leasing of real estate, real estate agencies, real estate appraisal, real estate brokers, real estate management, rental of offices (real estate), renting of apartments, renting of flats; fiscal assessments; acceptance of deposits (including substitute bond issuance); acceptance of fixed interval installment deposits, loans; discount of bills (notes), domestic remittance, liability guarantee; acceptance of bills, lending securities, acquisition/transfer of monetary claims, safe deposit for valuables including securities/precious metals (safe deposit services), money exchange, trusteeship of money futures contracts, trusteeship of money/securities/monetary claims/personal property/land/land fixture surface rights/land leasing rights, trusteeship of bond subscriptions, foreign exchange transactions; brokerage for installment; securities trading; transactions of securities index futures/securities options/overseas market securities future, agencies for brokerage for securities trading and for transactions on commission of securities index futures/securities options/overseas market securities futures; agencies for brokerage of securities trading in overseas securities markets and of transactions on commission of overseas market securities futures, underwriting securities, selling securities, handling subscriptions and offerings of securities, providing stock market information; trusteeship of commodity futures transactions; life insurance brokerage, life insurance underwriting, agencies for non-life insurance claim adjustment for non-life insurance, non-life insurance underwriting, insurance actuarial services; providing financial information, providing stock/securities market information; credit card services, building management, agencies or brokerage for renting of buildings, building leasing, purchase/sales of building, agencies or brokerage for purchases/sales of buildings, appraisal/evaluation of buildings/land, land management, agencies or brokerage for renting land, land leasing, purchase/sale of land, agencies or brokerage for purchase/sale of land; building/land information supply; customs brokerage for third parties, consultancy services relating to insurance; telephone, telegraphic, transmission; telegram transmission; cable television transmission; web casting, web streaming, offering data, voice and graphical messaging services, maintaining and operating a network system; broadcasting programs via a global computer network; management of all logistics and compliance issues relating to the trans-border shipment of these goods and services; unloading of cargo; transport services, namely, the rental of vehicles; freight forwarding, packaging and storing of goods, namely, warehousing, rental of warehouses; technical, professional consultancy, namely, computer programming services, namely, the operation of a web site providing on-line newspaper featuring news and information on a variety of topics, via global computer network; computer programming, namely, web site design; advertising services for third parties, namely, industrial design and packaging design services; technical, professional consultancy, namely, engineering drawing; technical, professional consultancy, namely, conducting engineering surveys, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, computer engineering, technical consultation in the field of engineering; technical, professional consultancy, namely, technical consultation in the field of issuing and managing of digital certificates; leasing and rental of computers and software; telecommunications, namely, rental of telecommunication facilities and data processing equipment; provision of online access, namely, the leasing of computer software and hardware for construction of a treetype address and name directory functioning as a directory service, namely, services of a data base, namely, leasing access time to and operation of a computer data base as well as collecting and providing of data, messages and information, projecting planning of telecommunication solution. to the extent use of the trade-mark in association with theforgoing wares wouldnot: (a) be contrary to Sections 57, 58 and 61 of the Canada post Corporation Act, R.S.C. 1985, c. C-10 (the "CPC Act"); (b) consttute collecting, transmitting and delevering letters to the address thereof within Canada as cntemplated by section 14 odf the CPC Act' and/or (c) contitute any of the activities contemplated by section 19 of the CPC act including but not limited to regulating the standards with respect to the conditions under which mailable matter may be transmitted in Canada and in respect of providing the operation of any services or systems established pursuant to the CPC Act.
The classification data is provided for information and searching purposes only. CIPO does not warrant the accuracy of the classes assigned to the trademark. This data has no legal value of any kind.
- 7 - Machinery
- 9 - Electrical, scientific and teaching apparatus and software
- 12 - Vehicles
- 14 - Precious and semi-precious metals, and jewellery
- 16 - Paper and printed goods
- 20 - Furniture, mirrors, articles not included in other classes
- 25 - Clothing, footwear, headgear
- 34 - Smoker's articles
- 35 - Advertising, marketing, promotional and business
- 36 - Insurance and financial
- 38 - Telecommunications
- 39 - Transportation and storage
- 41 - Education and entertainment
- 42 - Computer and scientific
- 45 - Personal and legal
- Priority Filing Date: February 04, 2000, Country: GERMANY, Application
- No: 300 08 032.8/39 in association with the same kind of goods and in
- association with the same kind of services.
- Used in GERMANY.
- Registered in or for GERMANY on March 09, 2000 under No. 300 08 032.
|Action||Action date||Response date||Comments|
|Examiner's First Report||2001-10-24||2002-02-24|
|Extension of Time||2002-03-15||2002-08-24||Request Letter Date: 2002/02/25|
|Extension of Time||2002-09-05||2003-02-24||Request Letter Date: 2002/08/23|
|Extension of Time||2003-03-04||2003-08-24||Request Letter Date: 2003/02/24|
|Extracted for Advertisement||2005-10-07||Vol.52 Issue 2660 2005/10/19|
|Advertised||2005-10-19||Vol.52 Issue 2660|
|Rep for Service Changed||2006-04-05||From: 4 To: 59|
|Agent Changed||2006-04-05||From: 4 To: 59|
|Opposition Removed||2012-02-23||File removed from Opposition back into Advertised.|
|Allowance Notice Sent||2012-02-24||2012-08-24|
- Date modified: