BRET "HITMAN" HART — 0781512
Registration Expiry Date
247 Artists View Way
ATTN: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY GROUP
BAY ADELAIDE CENTRE
333 BAY STREET, SUITE 3400
6021 YONGE STREET,
6021 YONGE STREET,
OPPONENT (CASE CLOSED)
40 KING STREET WEST
The right to the exclusive use of the words BRET and HART is disclaimed apart from the trademark.
- BRET "HITMAN" HART
Authorization of use
Consent to the use of the name Bret "Hitman" Hart is of record.
- (1) Video, sound recordings, motion pictures, cartoons and animated films, computer programs, all on the subject of wrestling, physical fitness, nutrition, exercise and general entertainment; radio earphones, bottle cap openers, spoons; full line of exercise equipment namely, weights, wrestling shoes, belts, gloves, elbow pads, knee pads, straps, weight lifting belts, balls, floor mats; toy flying discs, checker boards, coffee mugs; running shoes, sleepwear, gloves, mitts, scarves, vests; hair care products, namely hair gel; snack foods namely, popcorn, chocolate bars, hamburgers, soft drinks, hot dogs, chocolates, cereal; pennants, travel rugs, throws, lampshades, paints, paper weight holders, cigarette lighters, money clips; opera glasses (binoculars), gift wrapping paper, cookbooks, calculators, first aid kits; rings, tie tacks, earrings, stained glass window ornaments, telephones.
- (2) Videos and wresting videos.
- (3) Posters.
- (4) Balloons, toy figures, board games, books, tote bags; wall hangings, namely posters, caricatures and paintings; cartoon comic books, dolls, cardboard, collector board, paintings, pencil sketches, posters, lithographs, magazines, sport bags, pen and pencil sets, wallets, autograph sets, pencil cases, lunch boxes, adhesive bandages, school binders, backpacks; clothing, namely mens', ladies', children's and infants' shirts, t-shirts, short sets, tank tops, sweaters, jackets, turtlenecks, shorts, socks, sweatshirts, leisure suits, jerseys; accessories, namely wristbands, sweatbands, ear muffs, lapel pins, hats, caps, belts, buckles; pillows, blankets, bed linens; wood plaques, clocks, calendars, sticker albums, card albums and picture albums; sun visors, radios, hand painted figurines, towels, bulletin boards, colouring books, picture frames, framed pictures and portraits, playing cards, magnets, jig saw puzzles, vitamins, knapsacks, watches, coasters, flags, lapel pins, pendants, charms, hip pouches, stick pins, key fobs/key chains, stickers, vinyl stickers, leather bracelets, foam fingers, teddy bears, Halloween costumes, licence plate frames, music albums, audio cassette tapes, exercise books, exercise videos, music videos, music records, interactive videos, video games, music word sheets, bubble gum, ice cream, arcade and pin ball machines, ice cream bars, trading cards, buttons, bubble gum cards, chewing gum, candy.
- (5) Drinking glasses, cups, flat glass, water bottles.
- (6) Stationery, namely writing paper, pads; stamps, stickers, pens, pencils, pads, envelopes, telephone calling cards, greeting cards.
- (7) Clothing, namely pants, jean jackets, jean shirts; personal care and hair care products, namely shower soap, shampoo, bath salts, soap; cameras.
- (8) Toques.
- (1) Entertainment services through the medium of movies, television series, restaurants, animated programs and features, action pictures, night clubs, computer programs.
- (2) Public appearances, publishing, newspaper columns, wrestling, training of other athletes, wrestling exhibitions, wrestling schools.
- (3) Product endorsements, radio commercials, service endorsements, television commercials.
- (4) 1-900 telephone number, documentaries, pay per view television shows.
The classification data is provided for information and searching purposes only. CIPO does not warrant the accuracy of the classes assigned to the trademark. This data has no legal value of any kind.
- 2 - Paints, varnishes and lacquers
- 3 - Bleaching, cleaning preparations and non-medicated cosmetics
- 5 - Pharmaceuticals and herbicides
- 6 - Common metals
- 8 - Hand tools
- 9 - Electrical, scientific and teaching apparatus and software
- 11 - Environmental control items
- 12 - Vehicles
- 14 - Precious and semi-precious metals, and jewellery
- 16 - Paper and printed goods
- 17 - Rubber and rubber goods
- 18 - Leather and artificial leather goods
- 19 - Non-metallic building materials
- 20 - Furniture, mirrors, articles not included in other classes
- 21 - Household goods and glass
- 24 - Textiles and textile goods
- 25 - Clothing, footwear, headgear
- 26 - Sewing and decorative items including slide fasteners
- 27 - Floor coverings
- 28 - Games, toys and playthings, sporting articles
- 30 - Staple foods
- 32 - Beer and non-alcoholic beverages
- 34 - Smoker's articles
- 35 - Advertising, marketing, promotional and business
- 41 - Education and entertainment
- 43 - Accommodation, food and drink
- Used in CANADA since at least as early as 1979 on goods (2) and on services (3)
- Used in CANADA since at least as early as 1988 on goods (6)
- Used in CANADA since at least as early as 1990 on goods (7)
- Used in CANADA since at least as early as 1992 on goods (8)
- Used in CANADA since at least as early as 1978 on services (2)
- Used in CANADA since at least as early as 1980 on goods (3)
- Used in CANADA since at least as early as 1984 on goods (4) and on services (4)
- Used in CANADA since at least as early as 1986 on goods (5)
- Declaration of Use filed February 13, 2004 on goods (1) and on services (1)
Recordals (known also as Footnotes)
CHANGE IN TITLE / CHANGEMENT EN TITRE:
TYPE OF CHANGE / GENRE DE CHANGEMENT: Assignment / Cession
DATE REGISTERED / DATE DE L'ENREGISTREMENT: 2019-05-02
DATE OF CHANGE / DATE DE CHANGEMENT: 2019-03-08
COMMENTS / COMMENTAIRES: FROM: 1056648 ONTARIO INC.,
TO: Bret Hart
Nunc Pro Tunc January 28, 2007
Voir Preuve au dossier/See evidence on File No. 781512
|Action||Action date||Due date||Comments|
|Examiner's First Report||1995-11-30|
|Advertised||1998-05-27||Vol.45 Issue 2274|
|Rep for Service Name Changed||2001-01-08|
|Opposition Removed||2003-08-06||Case Closed - Opponent Withdraws 91|
|Allowance Notice Sent||2003-08-08||2004-02-08|
|Extension of Time||2004-02-13||2004-04-13||Request Letter Date: 2004/02/13|
|Nice Classification Courtesy Letter Sent||2018-08-03|
|Renewed||2019-03-09||2034-03-09||DP:2019/05/10 RD:2019/05/09 RR:(2975) GOODMANS LLP|
|Renewal Notice Sent||2019-03-27||2019-09-27|
|Change of Title Registered||2019-05-02||Assignment / Voir Preuve au dossier/See evidence on File No. 781512|
Case # 1 : DC COMICS - Closed
|Action||Action date||Due date|
|Case Closed - Opponent Withdraws||2003-08-06|
|Action||Action date||Due date|
|Extension of Time Granted to Opponent||1998-08-20|
|Extension of Time Granted to Opponent||1998-11-25|
|With Consent - Extension of Time Granted to Opponent||1999-03-01|
|With Consent - Extension of Time Granted to Opponent||1999-05-20|
|With Consent - Extension of Time Granted to Opponent||1999-08-11|
|With Consent - Extension of Time Granted to Opponent||1999-11-08|
|With Consent - Extension of Time Granted to Opponent||2000-03-09|
|With Consent - Extension of Time Granted to Opponent||2000-07-21|
|With Consent - Extension of Time Granted to Opponent||2000-08-16|
|With Consent - Extension of Time Granted to Opponent||2001-01-22|
|With Consent - Extension of Time Granted to Opponent||2001-03-07|
|With Consent - Extension of Time Granted to Opponent||2001-05-08|
|With Consent - Extension of Time Granted to Opponent||2001-09-10|
|With Consent - Extension of Time Granted to Opponent||2001-11-13|
|With Consent - Extension of Time Granted to Opponent||2002-01-29|
|With Consent - Extension of Time Granted to Opponent||2002-05-16|
|With Consent - Extension of Time Granted to Opponent||2002-09-04|
|With Consent - Extension of Time Granted to Opponent||2002-11-18|
|With Consent - Extension of Time Granted to Opponent||2003-02-12|
|With Consent - Extension of Time Granted to Opponent||2003-05-15|
|Deadline to File S/O||2003-05-15||2003-07-27|
- Date modified: